DeviceNet Software Tutorial (Certificate Course)
The DeviceNet Software Tutorial - Level 1 teaches "What is a DeviceNet", Component Identification, Power Supplies, Tips and Tricks and more. This DeviceNet tutorial also provides an Introduction to DeviceNet Messaging allowing industrial automation control between different equipment vendors.
- The DeviceNet training takes the user through simulated design and maintenance of an efficient DeviceNet.
- This tutorial can be used as preparation training for the commissioning of plant.
- DeviceNet Tutorial-Level 1 includes a simulation of Cutler Hammer Automation's NetView Software. The simulation covers Explicit Messaging.
- A unit covering tips and tricks to the successful commissioning of plant industrial network is also included. These are things we learned the "hard-way!"
(Pre-Requisite: is recommended to take the PLC Programming Basics Course before taking this DeviceNet course)
COURSE CONTENT (35 hrs)
- What is DeviceNet
- Component Identification
- Physical Media
- Power Supplies
- Intro to DeviceNet Messaging
- Tips & Tricks
The Course includes:
- - Final Exam
- - Laboratory Manual
- - Ability to print Certificate of Completion
Cost for Single User Version:
Other options include "Intranet Site License" and a highly beneficial discount if bought as a bundled collection of automation software.
Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org